Sep 24, 2013





Our destination






















Obstacle /crisis in our (way of life) lives, mainly created by the political situation .
At present our political culture takes such a kind of place where it going to loss its morality and principal day by day. Here we have to face difficulties to make our dream and desire. We has lost all kind of sensibility. I don’t know where it will be end. Hope for new which will be come from the end, and also it is our dream. We want to reach in our dream (and make it become true).

In my work, it has two part, a part where I used only cloth (drapery), which indicates our sensuous to the right/front way, and create the sentiment through the complexity of (humanity) human being. Which refers to the darkness.
In another part I used human figure as the symbol of my feelings.

Basely, I have drawn conceptually about the controversy of mind and the changes of situational human mentality.